Knowledge – Experience –Integrity
The attorneys at Nicholson & Eastin, LLP. concentrate their practice on assisting physicians, non-physician practitioners, health care providers and other professionals in navigating the complex regulatory landscape affecting the health care delivery system, in commercial litigation related to their businesses, and in white collar criminal defense matters. Our practice includes representing clients in:
- Professional licensure actions;
- Government investigations at all levels;
- DEA registrant matters and diversion investigations;
- FDA regulatory inspections and criminal investigations;
- HHS-OIG Civil Monetary Penalty and Exclusion Actions;
- Medicare, Medicaid and health insurance payment disputes, overpayments, claims appeals and prepayment reviews;
- Compliance guidance and internal investigations;
- Litigation relating to health care regulatory and related matters, whether before administrative tribunals, civil disputes or criminal matters;
- Commercial litigation matters, such as breaches of contract, non-compete agreements, trade secret litigation, and Civil RICO cases;
- Employment litigation matters, including wrongful termination, overtime, and employment discrimination cases; and
- White collar criminal defense of professionals in state and federal courts.
The attorneys at Nicholson & Eastin, LLP work closely with our clients to find the most efficient and effective strategy for handling litigation matters, and when appropriate, avoiding litigation or negative regulatory action if possible. Our extensive litigation background gives us the experience necessary to aggressively litigate on behalf of our clients when it’s called for, but also the confidence to advise our clients away from litigation when it is not in their best interest.
Our offices are located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale near the state and federal courthouses. Our address is 707 N.E. Third Avenue, Suite 301, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304, and is close to both Miami and Palm Beach. Our phone number is 954-634-4400.
We offer free initial consultations. Evening and weekend appointments are available.